Introduction to the CO3 Platform for transport companies
On our platform, we help carriers share data securely with their customers. The CO3 platform gives you full control over your data and what data you share, with whom and when.
Vehicle integration and data sharing on the CO3 platform for transport companies is free of charge!
After account registration
The next step after registration is to integrate your vehicles on the platform. A dedicated Customer Care team will contact you by email or telephone to connect with your fleet via your GPS provider.
In the meantime, the account on the platform is already set up and you can log into it.
Once you have registered an account on our Platform, you should receive an email with your login details.
Logging in to the platform – step by step:
1. Click on the link to the login page received in the email or enter the address in your browser: https://track.co3.eu/
2. On the opened page, you will need to enter your email address provided at registration and the password you created.
Fleet overview and Fleet sharings tab
After logging in, the page with your fleet opens (if the list is empty, this means that the vehicles have not yet been integrated).
Sharing the position of the vehicle(s) with the customer.
1. Click on the Share vehicles button:
2. Select the vehicles you wish to share in the first column and confirm your selection with the Selection complete button:
3. Indicate the recipient’s email address, the dates of the sharing period and the type of sharing:
- Can share – the recipient will be able to continue to share vehicles’ positions without the owner’s further consent, but no longer than they have the owner’s consent;
- Can view – the recipient will only receive a 24/7 view of the position of the vehicles.
4. Check the list of shared vehicles in Fleet sharings – Outgoing tab.
5. Edit or stop sharing by selecting the buttons in the last column.
Vehicle report generation
1. Click on Generate report button.
2. Select a vehicle from the list, enter the time interval and select a file format.
3. Download the report.
4. The downloaded report contains basic information about the route of the indicated vehicle in the specified period, a visualisation of the route on the map and a list of exact locations received via GPS from the vehicle route (a list of so-called pings).
Personalised table views
You can save different views in the table and switch between them without having to filter the selected vehicles each time. To save your view you need to:
1. Click New view and select New vehicles view.
2. Select in the first column the vehicles you wish to add to your view and confirm your selection by clicking Confirm selection.
3. Name the view and click Save.
4. If you want to set a saved view as the current view, click Set as current
5. The saved view can be selected from the list available in the Find filters configuration field
6. The selected view adjusts the table and map to the indicated range. It can be edited or deleted by clicking the pencil or bin icons next to the view name field.
Adjusting the column view in a table
In the table, you can indicate which columns should be visible in addition to the mandatory ones. 1. Click on Columns button.
2. Select which columns you want to be visible in your table and confirm by clicking OK.
Quick overview of the vehicle’s last route
1. To check the route your vehicle has taken in the last 24 hours, click on the pin in the table (Show on map) next to the selected vehicle:
2. The current location of the vehicle, together with its data, will open up on the map:
3. On the map, click Show last 24h – the route of the vehicle will be mapped out. Clicking on the P or H icon will open up information about stops on the route:
If you have any questions or problems logging in, please contact us at email@example.com.